This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices put in place by www.performanceevaluationgroup.com. This privacy notice applies only to information collected by this web site. You will be notified of the following:
- Specifically, what personal information has been collected from you though this web site, how it will be used, and whom will have access to it.
- The choices you have regarding how your personal information will be used.
- How your information is protected against misuse.
- How to correct/edit your personal information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what information we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any information we have about you.
- Have us delete any information we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your personal information.
We insure the protection of your information both online and offline. If we collect delicate information (such as credit card data), the information is encrypted and transmitted to us securely. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g., billing or customer service) are granted access to your personal information. The computers and/or servers in which we store your personal information are kept in a secure environment.